MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to Lamamomma~ ND Pentad & Jeanne Mariah Peterson!!

mrszouave

bigwave.gif

Lets Celebrate our new arrivals with a Party!!

There are 2 dozen Beautiful Deep pink roses in a crystal vase on a lace tablecloth with candles set in shimmering crystal holders.....

PLaced on the table are creamy rich cheesecakes with Rasberry/Strawberry/Blueberry toppings.

The coffee is brewing.....

I hope you enjoy Mrs S as much as we all do!

(oooooops...spelled Llamamomma wrong...sorry!)

debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 27, 2002).]

Oh a party, I love parties. Welcome to each and every new person here. Just jump in and start posting and see how many replies you get. We're all so chatty around here!!! grin.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Hi everyone and welcome to Our Home. Pull up a white wicker rocker, make debbielee sit down and chat with you while I serve that delicious cheesecake variety she has on her old oak antique table. She got the good china out just for you all!

Welcome to the "family" to each and every one of you.........

can't talk now about to fill my mouth with....Cheesecake With cherries.

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Welcome everyone......

Now what porch party is complete without fresh brewed and chilled sun tea and Ice cold old fashionwd homemade lemonaid with the lemon still in it?

Plus I brought some fresh out of the oven homemade brownies with black walnuts in them. Over in the corner so no one will trip over it is the ice cream maker making...... YUP! You guessed it! Black Cherry ice cream.

Now did you think I would forget that? Coming from the cherry capitol of the world, we can't forget the black cherry ice cream.

OPPS, DH and DD just told me I can't forget my famous molasis, sweet potato, carrot muffins that they can't stop eating. ( I was just expermenting one day and made 13 dozen of them, gave away 2 dozen and the rest was gone in 3 days! They been bugging me to make them ever since.)

Oh good, this is just what we want, a 'WELCOME TO THE FAMILY' party. Thank you Beb for starting this.

Welcome to Mariah and ND Pentad, glad to see you join us here. smile.gif

Well since it is morning, I brought some nice warm coffeecake along with some Blueberry Pancakes and syrup, bacon and sausage. Hits the spot on a cold morning up here in MN. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Bienvenidas! I'm the one that will be throwing Spanish language and Mexican culture in here once in a while... smile.gif

Since it seems that we are very well covered in food and treats, I thought I'd bring the decorations...lots of vases of wild flowers, a large sign that says "WELCOME TO OUR HOME!" with balloons and streamers all around it, and nice soft music so as to sooth our souls.

Hope you enjoy your time here...I sure have!

One thing I might add to the delicious list of foods here is "huevos con chorizo". That's eggs with Mexican sausage...very good!

Mmmmmm, I think I'm going to go check out he goodies! Look forward to getting to know you all!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!