MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Satisfying Saturday

MommyofSeven

Why is it satisfying?

I got to sleep an hour late.

I had waffles for breakfast.

I spent some time sniping on ebay, got DS four pairs of jeans for $14.00 total.

I can hear the kids laughing and playing in the other room.

Ahh, it's good.

Going to do laundry today, need to get the blankets washed. Also need to clean my room.

Have NO idea what dinner tonight is. Sunday dinner will be meatloaf, though, so we'll probably do some form of chicken for tonight.

Mo7

Hi All

It is a good day! I have acquired some part time work and so need to reorganise daily activities. The mango tree finally has ripe fruit, so DH is happy. I am not sure if he wants to can some or whether it will all get eaten or given away before that happens. It is still hot but spent the afternoon cooling off at the pool with youngest DD and her friend. Dinner - roast pork and veges. Oldest DD is cooking!

Take care

Sue

Now it's late on Saturday but it has been quite satisfying. Didn't get to sleep in late but later than usual. One of the twins stood by my side of the bed and just stared at me until I felt him looking at me. Then he said "can you make some tea?" (they are almost 4). We had french toast for breakfast and quickly cleaned up the house and then we had a babysitter for most of the day so dh and I could go to a luncheon and we got to meet some fascinating people and we got to shopping for a bit too. This evening we had a weird dinner of chips and guacamole and then shrimp with cocktail sauce, while the kids ate hot dogs (sounds kind of like a gross mix of food but it wasn't bad). Then we made hot fudge sundaes

Archived