MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Stupendous Saturday!

MommyofSeven

The plan for today is laundry! That and cooking pasta sauce for dinner tomorrow (double batch of lasagne, so some can go in the freezer for "baby preps").

I have everything done that I wanted to get done before the baby is here. Pantry, kitchen, my room, etc. We are waiting for the retun of our bassinette and then we will be good to go (but I have a bouncy seat for him/her to sleep in, in case it doesn't get here in time). So, now, once the baby gets here, all I will have to do is snuggle and nurse!

Supposed to be a bit cooler today, ONLY in the 50s LOL. I think I can handle that.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Mo7

Hey All!

Haven't been on in a while due to my computer not liking the changes being made, but now it is happy again.

It has been a busy weekend here so far. I was off yesterday, so DH and I got the garden tilled so we can plant this week, got 2 raspberry bushes and a blueberry bush planted, ordered the lumber for our lean-to, and cleaned up pine straw. I have also been working on getting closets organized and getting rid of stuff we don't need.

I still need to do at least one more load of laundry, but I figure I still have time tonight.

Jerusha

Good evening! Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Not getting much of a chance to post lately. I'm staying too busy with working from home and the kiddos, etc. I'm behind in so much here at the house that I feel a twinge of guilt if I'm on here having fun, but not so much that I don't pop in and read a few posts here and there.

Hope everyone's well! We're really enjoying some early, spring-like weather. Dh and I actually got to go out to eat dinner tonight, met some friends for dinner and had a very good time!

Well, I'm quite tired so guess I'll say good night and hope you all have sweet dreams!

Archived