MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Super Sunday

dogmom4

Morning everyone! What a glorious day this is going to be. We're expecting it to be 77 here. I'll be out in the garden putting in some transplants. Hope you all remembered to change your clocks...have a great day wherever you are.

Stacy

Good afternoon!

We're having a heat wave. Expecting temp to get up to 48* today. Winds are only at 20 mph. The snow from Fri night has melted.

Spring is on it's way! banana

I have to go make a cake soon. Think I'll make a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Ya'all have a good day!

Hi all!

We are having a heat wave too!!! Actually yesterday was record temperatures 5 degrees (Celcius) higher than normal. The result - sitting under fans that moved hot air. I wish we had air con frown and it was hotter than our summer frown Maybe I should go the pool today smile

Ah well - we will see what today brings - forecast is for more of the same. I had better get some work done today. Tomorrow (13th) is our 25th wedding anniversary.

Not fair ... the ants are already out this morning. I just got bit by one.

Sue

we had a small warm up today and the sun was out !

so plans changed (as they do alot around here)

we packed a quick Dinner (lunch) of Turkey subs on rye hogies, grapes, chips etc. and headed to Geneva (20 minutes south of here) when the the lake for a picnic. Then walked out on the pier to see the birds and enjoy the water. Then off to the book sale last day($1.00 bag day) MAN did we do good - filled 3 bags (and Michael can pack them in) so we got over 40 books for $3.00 ! lots of good one for us and some to share with Amish friends - the kids like to read the older book/stories and Grandma Loves the old classics. Then Home to unload and seeing the wind clamed down we sat out on the patio and had a fire and watched the bird and read for a bit. Came in and made a quick homemade pizza with wheat crust and pilled high with meat, peppers,onions,homemade sauce,spices and what ever else we found in the freg. to go with it.

Sleeping good tonight with all that fresh air !

AmishMichael.jpg

Archived