MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

youngest

zzelle

tomorrow our baby girl will no longer be a baby she will trun one. i am excited and also a litte sad. she is the youngest of three. she has two older brothers. she has to teeth and she is trying to walk. she has her ears pireced since she was five months. well i just wanted to chat about our youngest. thanks for lisetening we will have her party on sunday. cake we will get her a chocolate cake her fav.

Hi every one smile

Zelle, your youngest is ever your baby! As I tell my 10 year old wink But it is sad when they get to the point they are little people instead of being a baby that is soft cuddly and smells nice.

Our anniversary dinner was lovely, the girls had the table set with a white cloth, the new cutlery, wine glasses, roses (25!) in a vase. It looked really nice, then they cooked chicken Kiev, with roasted and fresh veges, followed by pavlova. And there was a nice non alcoholic Maison.

Today was study day, shopping day and uni. And when I finished all of that I had a Dr's followup. To find out that one of my medications can be reduced. But also found out that the bilirubin levels were high. No reason, just that they are. So now I am taking a few minutes while DH finishes cooking dinner. And then back to the studies.

Take care all of you

Sue

Awww happy birthday little miss 1 yr old!! smile It is sad but happy all at the same time when they are 1. I hope you get lots of great pics of her eating her cake smile

My BABY is 5 now smile

Sue, sounds like a very busy day! What degree are you studying for? smile

I had classes today too, last week of the term before finals. I had an awful day dealing with my son's school. I am trying to hold it all together. But I feel like a juggler juggling swords and fire and don't know how to juggle well enough to do it without getting burnt!

I am sure things will get better soon, but Yowch does it hurt right now!

Hi Becca

I am in my final year of a Bachelor of Accounting. There are a few of us at MrsS that are students! But I must admit I will be glad to get this part finished. Then starts the rest - post grad studies to get CPA or whatever, plus an industry that is changing all the time, so studies will be a part of my life for a while I guess!

What are you studying?

Sue

I'm pre-nursing. I did most of my prerequisites this year, but next fall I will go part time, doing a 3 part Anatomy and Physiology series before applying to the Nursing School. I want to do it only part time next year so I can get A's in the Anatomy and get into the program (very competitive). Then it will be 3 more years until I get my BS in Nursing. I will most likely go on in the future to get a Masters Degree as well.

Congratulations on being almost done with your Acct degree! smile

Archived