MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday, Monday

MommyofSeven

Good morning!

Yesterday I think my body told me I was doing too much. I'll save you the gory details but I'm mostly taking it easy today. Have a follow up with the doc on Wed so we'll know for sure then.

I will be doing some laundry, but DS will be doing all the hard work LOL. I will just go supervise. It's good for him to learn how to do the laundry anyway.

It's spring break here so the kids are home. That is so nice.

Dinner is teriyaki chicken, it's been marinating since Sat, so all I have to do is dump it in the pan, make rice and veggies. Very simple.

Mo7

Morning Mo7...You better take it easy darlin. Those kids need you healthy and in one piece!

ooooo I havent made teriyaki chicken from scratch in awhile.. I may have to put that on my next meal list.. The kids and DH just LOVE it smile

Today started with a very large trip to the dump and a call from my contact teacher about my girls mandated testing.. needless to say.. it wasnt a good start to the day. I have alot of house cleaning to do and a trip to the library to make (I forgot to take one of my sons books back) My DH is back from his out of state road trip and all went well. Im starting to feel better .. just a little stuffy still and a slight cough so I am still trying to medicate myself. Other than that its just another day and the house.

I hope you all are having productive days. (((hugs)))

A Noisy Monday for me!

Hi everyone ...

The landlord is putting a new roof on, so early starts, lots of noise and lots of mess frown ... but a roof that wont leak smile and the Landlords SIL who is putting it on is going to extend the roof over the pagola area smile which makes us very happy! In the mean time, a trip to the dentist with a loose filling, Of course she thought I probably only thought it was loose! - huge filling later and I was back home

The rest of Monday was assignment work, 5 loads of washing and generally tidying up around the house. Tuesday will be much of the same.

Have a great Tuesday!

Sue

Archived