MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Partly sunny Tuesday

Snowmom

GoodMorningrainbow.gif everyone.

Today our temp is 29 degrees now and our high for today is to reach only 35 degrees. The sun is shining right now, but I heard we are in for some snow. 6.gif Yes, it is SPRING3.gif but around here, we can get snow any time. It has been known to snow in July even. It doesn't snow a lot in the summer, and I've nerver seen it in June, July, August, or September, that I can remember of. I do know that years and I mean years ago, my FIL, was in the field and it started snowing on the 4th of July. This was years before he was my FIL though. smile

I have had my breakfast this morning but for those who haven't eaten yet, here are some of the foods you will find here this morning. smile

WAFFLES1.jpgbacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgfruit3.jpgORANGEJUICE2.jpgwater3.jpgmilk2.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpg and COFFEEBLUECUP.gif

Not sure what I will get done today as this is Old Pines first day off and then tomorrow he will have his second one this week. smile

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Morning everyone! (well, afternoon for some of you)

Easter was good, but the bunny forgot to get up before the children. Luckily, DS told me he was afreid to come out yet, because what if the bunny hadn't come yet, and would know he went to peek, then he really wouldn't come! I looked at DD and said maybe they should take a bath right then instead of waiting before bed. DS didn't want to, but DD convinced him to agree, so gave the bunny a chance to hide eggs and get the baskets out of hiding! oops

The nursery up the street opened Friday, and we've been busy gardening. DD and her friend went the nursery 5 times Sunday! Funny to see children scrounging up change to go buy a plant instead of candy!

Today when DS goes off to school, my friend Tanya wants me to come to her house and do some filing for her husband (the one who owns his own business). She doesn't want to do it herself, and says she know I'm good at organizing (then explain the boxes stacked in my room!?!?! Other than the boxes of food?!) and will give me $10 an hour. So that's a little that I can make on my own and not have to ask DH for when my bills come in!

Hope everyone has a great day! bighug

Archived