MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Thursday

Snowmom

GoodMorningrainbow.gif everyone.

Our temp this morning is 28 degrees and our high is to be 40 degrees. The sun is really trying to come out but there are a few clouds in the sky. At least it isn't snowing today. smile

For breakfast today we will have some pancakes1.jpgWAFFLES1.jpgbacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgfruit3.jpgORANGEJUICE2.jpgwater3.jpgmilk2.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gif and best_hot_chocolate_01.jpg. That should cover about everything. smile

Momo, sounds like you really caught up on all the laundry and sewing yesterday. I think I will be ok for a few days as far as the laundry goes. smile I really need to get some sewing done though.

Have I mentioned we are going to be grandparents again?? It won't be until Aug., but I should get a quilt started at least. smile It will be more cutting, and painting than sewing until we find out what the name is. smile I make them with names and dates on them. smile

There is always something to do around here, it seems that I just never get done what I should though. frown

Old Pine fixed one of the drawers in the kitchen so now I need to get things put back in. smile So, that is one thing that will get done today. smile

HAVEANICEDAY8.gif

I do hope you all

Today also dawned sunny here in DFW. Morning temp was a crisp 38, with a projected high of 74. LIght breeze as usual--the wind never stops in NTX...

Good Morning! It is laundry day here - but then most days are laundry days here. Also trying to rearrange the south bedroom to get some plant stands into those south windows. Hope everyone has a great day!

Archived