MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bright Blue Beautiful Sky Morning

OldMaineBear

One of those skies you see after a huge storm when every cloud has been blown away across the globe.

Everything is wet and soggy. No wind damage here despite some house shakers we had late last night. Power stayed on at my place but other places lost theirs around New England.

It's in the lower 40's temp wise and just a brisk wind, no worse than a regular Autumn day.

We fared well on my page of the Atlas.

Waiting to hear how Canada fared and over in Eastern Maine where my Lovely Slovak wife was last night.

So pleased to hear you're safe, hope MrsOMB is safe also.

Originally Posted By: OldMaineBear
One of those skies you see after a huge storm when every cloud has been blown away across the globe.

Everything is wet and soggy. No wind damage here despite some house shakers we had late last night. Power stayed on at my place but other places lost theirs around New England.

It's in the lower 40's temp wise and just a brisk wind, no worse than a regular Autumn day.

We fared well on my page of the Atlas.

Waiting to hear how Canada fared and over in Eastern Maine where my Lovely Slovak wife was last night.

Glad to know you faired well, but I am jealous. You got rain with your wind. All we got was wind, I felt like Winnie the Pooh Friday.

We got soaked last night. Up to 3 inches in places. The dam has water over it for the first time in a month.

Heard from my Lovely Slovak Wife, she's fine and the house rode the storm out well. I'll be happy to see her again tomorrow. With luck we'll all be over there by Spring.

Took a ride today and not much damage really. Some branches blown around and trashcans everywhere, but no trees or poles down. We were lucky this time. The winds were a bit wild at times and the rain was heavy and icy cold. Overall little damage here.

Archived