MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's official - I have finished my degree!

SueC

Thanks everyone. Isn't it funny, I emailed all my family and friends and posted here. But this is the family that responded!

I have completed the work for a Bachelor of Accounting. The job I am heading to is as a graduate Accountant and the firm will pay me to acheive accreditaion as a Charted Accountant. So 12 months 'Professional Year' then 2 more years of post grad studies.

Thanks again, you are the ones that have encouraged me and prayed for me when things were tough. I really appreciate all the support.

Sue congradulations balloonsdancingdancingbouquetcheer

You have earned it! You have worked hard and made it. You have every right to be very proud of yourself. I know that you will be able to complete those post grad studies as well. You have proven you have the staying power to do it. BIG HUGS!!

CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is considered to be almost as good as CA (Chartered Accountant) - there is a little power play betweent the 2 factions. wink Of course from the other side CPA consider they are equal to CA

bun.jpgbun.jpgbun.jpgbun.jpgbun.jpg

bun.jpg

There ya go....

a 21 BUN SALUTE!!!!!

happy02happy02happy02

(If you *knew* how long I had to work to find a bun pic, upload and put it here.... DarleneSwoon It's been days... crazy)

Congratulations, Sue... may this only be the beginning of many wonderful successes in your life!!!

bighug

Archived