MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chicken Corn Tater Soup

ArmyOfFive4God

BGM asked for this, but keep in mind, when I call it famous, it's an 8-thumbs up kinda famous from my crew of menz. It's so easy, too.

Use the measurements you want of the following, to suit your needs, haves & tastes (mine are in "()" ):

*Cooked cubed chicken (I use about 2 cups or 2 boneless breasts)

*Cooked corn (I use a pound, can be canned, frozen or fresh- just needs to be pre-cooked)

*Cooked potatoes, diced (Probably about 4 large potatoes, again, these can be from leftovers or canned, whatever)

Put these in a stockpot that will accommodate your ingredients & cover with chicken stock plus an inch, or my fave- water & chicken bullion. Heat thoroughly.

Of course you can toss everything in there raw & cook 20 mins and add your frozen corn for another 10 mins of cooking (I've done it this way too) or you can batch cook EVERYTHING and freeze in the above measurements. It's very easy & very tweak-able. I hope I got everything. This isn't one I have a concrete recipe for (at least not til now).

LOL...I am allergic to corn AND chicken. If I feel suicidal I'll make this for a last meal. (Actually it sounds great and I kept the recipe for the non-allergic people in the family who happen to love corn and chicken) Thanks.

Archived