MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I need baby shower game ideas!

furbabymom

I'm throwing a baby shower for a dear friend on the 29th, and I need some suggestions for games. Nothing too obnoxious, and I can't do the whole "see how many words you can spell from the baby's name" thing because not only does she not have a first name yet, they haven't settled on what her last name should be either!

I would appreciate any suggestions you might have - I've never thrown one of these before!

Thanks!

Get some streamers or toilet paper and give the guests some of it. Have them tear off the amount that they think will most acurately fit completely around the pregnant mom's belly, like a belt. They cannot measure on mom....they have to purely guess. After everyone has their length of paper torn off to what they think is the proper measurement, everyone takes turns wrapping it around pregnant mom to see who has guessed the closest. Whoever makes the closest, most accurate guess in length wins. This is fun!

Another game:

Pin a large pad of paper on the wall. Guests need to be blindfolded one at a time and go the paper and draw a baby the best they can without looking at what they are drawing. It is funny to see the results of your "masterpiece" when you take off your blindfold!

Hope these help!

Cootie

Quote:
Another game:
Pin a large pad of paper on the wall. Guests need to be blindfolded one at a time and go the paper and draw a baby the best they can without looking at what they are drawing. It is funny to see the results of your "masterpiece" when you take off your blindfold!

I have done this one before but we put a piece of paper on top of our heads and you had to draw a baby on the paper while it was on top of your head it was fun and different.

another one buy clothes pin and if anyone says baby or mom( or what ever word you want) then you take the clothes pin from them and the one with the most at the end wins.

do a search on baby shower games and you can get ideas that way also. hope you have a great shower and relax and have fun.

Archived