MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Post On security

Guest Guest

Hello All,

I have just finnished posting my first real installment on security in the WWW section. I hope that these installments will help everyone over the course of them. I will try to get one more out this week before the 13th which is moms surgery date. Then I will be unavailable for a few days. As I will be taking care of her. I would like to remind everyone to say prayers for the less fortunate through out the world in this holiday season. You never know when you wil become one of these yourself. Ive allways tried to do things for them in the past but this year I find my self in thier shoes. Ill be going back to colorado with no

home and looking for a new place to live. My roomates and I were evicted from our place and I was never really told why just that my stuff was at a friends house. Its ok though the Lord will provide. I could be alot worse off and I know that there are others that are so each night I say a prayer for them. If I dont get a chance to post prior to Christmas I wish you all a good happy n safe one.

Senwolf

Prayers sent across the border to my Colorado neighbor. Somehow, it will all work out...there are angels in your midst...and you are an angel to take care of your Mom.

------------------

mare2.jpg

(((((Senwolf)))) Sure hope things look up for you soon. I hope your mom's surgery goes well, and I am sure it means a lot to her that you are coming to help take care of her. Take care and we will be praying for you!

------------------

becca.jpg

Keep your chin up Senny! Our prayers are with you and your mom. The Good Lords ears are constantly ringing these days because of all the prayers being sent to him for all of us who need them and for those who don't need them. God is good.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif