MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I was blessed today

TXQFMom

Like any mom there are good moments and bad moments with one's dc. Today ran the gamut.

I am not feeling great. Not sick, but very physically worn down. I think long hours with dh and having a new baby caught up with me. So yesterday I felt pretty crummy... but our big dairy order in Th AMs so was working on that and we have company coming tomorrow for the 4th...

So first... the good!

I slept in almost 2 hrs and my 15yos had done almost all the milking by himself and was basically done! He had even filtered and my older dd was down finishing up the new goats (we are milking 20 by hand right now).

Then though my two olders had a *fuss*. Boy is turning 15 and becoming a bit of a young *rooster* and my 18yod can be a bit bossy and had run the house much of my pregnancy... so these two but heads a bit...

oldest girl

oldest boy at home

he will NOT listen to her and she pushes

I think he refuses just to refuse frankly....

but I see too this is the whole testosterone thing... and she is not a parent and they are only 3 1/2 yrs apart... which means less now as they get older...

He is definitely a young rooster and I totally understand the use of the word COCKY!

And then she cries if he does not have to do what she said.

She wanted him to taste a batch of milk...

he refused

I told her to drop it

she cried

so we get that behind us... do our morning stuff.... I work at getting my newest orders into buckets... but everyone was urging me to nap... so I'd feel better for tomorrow... so I did

I took a 2 hr nap...

older dd worked on kitchen and Samuel

older ds cleaned, tidied, and swept the LOOP and it was bad!

It looks great!

And a funny... even my 13yos called from work to tell me to nap today!

I am loved and I am so blessed!!

Now to go make the potato salad and water the garden!

Oh dd got today's batch of bread ready too... and the yogurt made.

Yup... they sometimes drive ya *nuts*, but the love still comes shining through...

bouquet

Wonderful blessing! Enjoy tomorrow!

bighug

Archived