MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Since I am not asleep I find I am on another flash flood/flood watch

sassenach

crazy ok... we have another weather warning for flash floods starting about noontime and going late into the night.

I will be checking my BOB in a while.

I live in the area of town that floods, what with two good creeks, and the river about two blocks away.

( I couldn't sleep since I slept so late on Saturday and the neighbors are at it again right now ( 430am ...).

WEll the rain is increasing again, up to two inches fell this morning already it is said by the weatherbug folks. I checked the two creeks about ten am. I will check them later today if it keeps raining like crazy, and it is pretty steady. No winds though, so thats good! Dont have to worry about tornadoes at least! The ground is definitely sodden and its all running off.

And I am going to have to talk to the landlady about the young couple fighting so much, we dont need folks who wont live peacefully together here. They also always leave the security door unlocked at all hours. They refuse free help with their anger problems and I feel badly that their little baby boy is going to grow up just like them, but sometimes maybe they have to start losing privelages before they figure out they need to change their ways. ( sorry but they fought at 330 am and now at almost 2pm today, and this occurs if they spend more than one day at home together. ) I cant handle hearing it and knowing about it. They of course lie to the cops!

he beats on her and she just keeps taking it with alot of mouth. They are both very sick in this kind of behavior.

I am very glad to be among you here on this site, it helps me get through these tough weekends at home, and helps me keep my own head and remember to pray.

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

I do hope you are safe again today. One just never knows when those floods are coming until they give the all clear.

I am so thankful we don't have flooding to worry about, even though we have a small river just across the road from us. It has never gotten to the road.

HAVEAHAPPYDAY-2.gif

HUGS4-1.gif

Thanks Snowmom, all clear! We got a great soaking of about 4 inches right here where I am. We are expecting storms most of the week, so will just have BOB ready and hope Im home if I have to get out and up the hill, or i would be stuck in Westport about ten miles away. I make sure my cat has food and plenty of water if I am stuck away for a few days, as my little town would be completely cut off. At least he has ready eats if he is inside for the day when I go on errands and activities with mha here in our county. I decided to stay home and do stuff here. Theres alot I need to get done, its obvious! As well as some crafts I want to start working on!

Monday is also more rustically done laundry!

Archived