MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reci Update

Dee

This is Reci's Hubby again. She's doing fine. She doesn't have much pain but there is some soreness. She might be home on monday, but that's not 100 percent certain. She smiled when I told her that you were all thinking of her and said to say hi to everyone.

It's amazing how this place is so much like home...thanks for the update...I'll keep Reci in my thoughts and prayers and hope that she can come and join us soon again...we miss her! Please greet her again for me and let her know that I'm praying for her! Flowers.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. smile.gif

Glad that she isn't in a lot of pain. Looking forward to her getting back on line. That will mean she is feeling a lot better.

Will continue praying for Reci and you too.

(((((HUGS for Reci, DH and family))))))

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Awesome news Hubby-O-Reci! We sure feel Her absence......she's a big part of Mrs.s!!

Now that we know Reci is doing well....How are you doin?

You eating....anything other than PBJ and cerial....anything green...not olives....you know... that good -for- you stuff?

You gotta keep up your strength so you can take good care of Reci when she gets home!

Please say Hi from all her buddies !! grin.gif

debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg