MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome!

Pixie

I just wanted to welcome everyone to Mrs.S that is new since I became scarce. So, welcome to all I haven't yet welcomed! lol We have had a busy busy summer, and things are finally starting to quiet down. Even the weather. It has been 35 degrees celcius and higher some time, (seems like forever! will It EVER cool down? lol) ANd finally now today the high was 22 degrees. It has been raining and overcast which is good my lawn needs it!

We have one more camping trip and 2 more hiking trips planned. I really love hiking and I wish I could go more often, but my 3 year old isnt much of a hiker. She just wants to watch dora the explorer, not actually explore anywhere herself. lol

here is my blog and a some pictures. It is a fairly new thing, my blog. I have had it for awhile., but I havent posted much until recently.

http://ceallnasidhe.blogspot.com/

I chopped my hair and dyed it back to black and some of its is pink. Here is a somewhat photoshopped picture I took. THe camera settings were off so there actually wasnt as much photoshopping as it looks like there is. heh heh

nice.jpg

thanks. smile

I also need to send a welcome6 to all the new members. I have been really busy with my Sister this week taking her to surgery, and back to emergency room and staying with her at the hopital. So I would like to tell all hi and welcome to Mrs S. and hope you all enjoy it here. haveniceday

Archived