MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

i don't know how to say this but....

Linda

the more post i read about you all and expecsially at a time like this. The things i see is something very special....

Ed must of been a very special man.

I see a lot of streaght, love and carring for one another. I see a lot of strong people that have the ablitie to raise up under their own gief and deliver the much need love and words of encouragement. You all are a very special group.

"Bear ye one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ" Galatians 6:2

and in many of the post you all have been fulfilling the law of Christ. God bless

Dearest Theyd,

Ed was indeed a dear man and will be sorely missed here at Mrs. Survival and in the hearts of all of us who loved him.

I am blessed that you can see such love and devotion here....Yes, this is a wonderful community of friends that truly care for one another. This love goes beyond the computer screen and touches lives all around the world as only love can.

I'm glad you are here with us to share in the season that lies ahead.

Blessings!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Theyd, thank you for the nice post. It is true, there really are a whole lot of wonderful people here and let me say a big welcome to you too! Even though it is such a sad time I'm real glad to see you as well as others especially the new ones post. I know it is helping those who are hurting so much right now!

(((((((welcome Theyd)))))))))

------------------

suzzee3.jpg