MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome back, Suzzee!!!

Guest Guest

Just wanted to formally welcome you back...I know you have had to be gone for a while, and we missed you! Glad to have you back! We love you! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Thanks HappyGirl for the sweet welcome back! It is good to see all of my friends! All of you are real special! I haven't talked to you since you went to Mexico how was the trip?

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

thanks Lois I love your sig, always did, So good to see you too!

Diinmi...got about a week, to let you know what I've been doing? smile.gif Thanks so much for the replies! I do love this place!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Yes indeedie Suzzee....glad your back!

Hey.....did you notice that MM~ Brigid and Cat joined you swimming in the ocean?? Now hows that for thoughtful? grin.gif

You sure made us all laugh with that one!

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited December 27, 2002).]

Suzzee, my trip went well. I can't say great, as I did miss my Hubby very much! I shared a bed and bedroom with my older sister, and one night I found myself looking for her hand to hold...until I realized she wasn't my DH!!! shocked.gif DH and I hold hands in bed at night, and I guess I really missed that smile.gif! It was good to see my family, though...next time, I'll just have to have DH along, that's all. My DD got spoiled and I gotta say that was hard too...I'm pretty strict with her (to come when I say come, not much-if any-candy, etc., but I also do a lot of loving!), so it was really hard on me to have tons of people wanting to give her candy, allow her to not take naps and to go to bed late. Needless to say, she wasn't so much her happy self, since she wasn't getting the rest she needed. But, she is still very sweet, so to them she was great.

She got very sick (ear infection) but slept the whole way back, almost. She is fine now, and just turned two on the 16th.

Ok, didn't mean for this to turn into a book. Sorry!

How have you been doing? Tell us what you've been up to! I don't mind books wink.gif.

------------------

((((((((((Ginger))))))))) You just made my day! Thanks for the nice thoughtfull coment! It really means a lot to me!

------------------

GEEESH!!!!!!!!! I just got a chance to get back online and have soooooooo many messages in just 3 short days!! Gosh everyone THANKSSSSS!!! Im starting to feel guilty! LOL Im kidding!

Happygirl! thanks for the information! I can't wait to go back to Mexico myself! I really miss my inlaws! I will wait to catch you on the chat site so we can really yap and I have a problem writing books myself! smile.gif Everyone of you that replied here I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Its been a rough holiday for me like many of you who have lost someone you love so much but we made it and it's going to be ok for us all! DH has been home for a few weeks now (in between jobs)and I hardly have time to sit down and read and reply and all! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

so here is a................

((((((((((((GREAT BIG HUG))))))))))))))))

------------------

suzzee3.jpg