MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Deeknight popping in to say Hello!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Dear Friends! Thank you for the warm welcome ....3 weeks ago....and for the help with my sig! I just got here and was happy to see all the well-wishes.

Kyle got his pacemaker...which is serving as a safeguard for his heart. He has a 2nd degree AV *heart' block, causing only every other heart beat to reach the lower chamber of his heart sometimes. Also, he has arrhymmias (heart races) and that needs to be slowed down with heart medication. So, the meds, will slow it down and the pacemaker will fill in the blanks, and keep it from going too slow or stopping all together!

The Lord has been with us through it all, and I Praise Him for his goodness to us!

I have been struggling with my diet....and I certainly don't feel like walking or exercising......so, now that he's "out of the woods" I guess it's time for me to get back on the diet wagon and keep on fighting to get my weight below 300! Remember, I had lost 100 lbs last year............well, only about 70 now......so I really have to get control NOW not later!

I'll be here whenever I can! Love to all!

Guest Guest

Hi again DeeK. Glad everything went OK with your son.

I know the struggle with weight, I'm always fighting it too. Once in awhile I win a battle but never the war.....I just keep trudging along and hoping.

Post soon!

Guest Guest

Glad you got here again! I think as we get older the struggle with weight loss seems to be a losing battle (no pun intended) ... I find when I lose only five pounds , I find it easier to breath it seems...

((((((DeeK))))))))

Such good news! The Lord is good, all the time!!

So good to find you here, missed you alot! Chin up about the weight loss.... every baby step you take is indeed a step!!! You go, Girl!!

Love & blessings,

Hi ya Deekie Baybeeeee!

IT's alway's GREAT to see ya...even in and out....we'll take what we can get!

It must have been horrible watching your son go through such scary times! I'm so glad the worst is over!!!!

I'm thinkin....with all that's going on......getting skinny is the least of all our worries! I'm just grateful we have food to eat...(look at all the people in Iraq).Naaaaa ....that scale is the last think i'm gonna worry about!!!

Hang in there!

love,

deb