MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday and the suns out!!!!

Dee

Morning ladies,

It's a sunny Saturday and just a beautiful morning! We've had so much drizzle and cloudy weather that seeing the sun is a glorious thing!!!!

I don't have alot planned for the day. I'm hoping it dries up enough by noon to work outside at trimming the rest of the trees if nothing else. Just to be outside today is my goal!

DS and his family are camping at the lake about 20 miles from here. When they left yesterday they told us "if you're looking for something to do tomorrow come on over for brauts". We'll see what the day brings.

What's going on in your little corner of the world today? Anything exciting?

Have a great day whatever your plans are! :bouquet:

:bighug2:

Hi there! :bouquet:

I'm enjoying listening to Pandora.com,some old relaxing type sounds...like Glenn Miller.andthe birds outside my window.It's cooler then usual for this time of yr in S.NV .nice. :D

"brauts"? makes me think of WI.Is that where you are?

I forgot about Pandora. We have it going most of the time at the library but never think about it once I get home. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Nope, I'm in Iowa. However, I crossed the Mississipi River from Dubuque a couple of weeks ago and was in Wisconsin awhile. :)

Good Morning Everyone!

I love to listen to Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, Etta James +++. Very relaxing any time!

This morning dh and I were out riding around. We stopped at a Church yard sale and my food dehydrator was sitting there waiting on me! I had asked God for an inexpensive one to experiment with and $3 was the price! I am sure it is quite cheap but great for a starter and I already downloaded the manual from the manufacturer--Mr. coffee. Who would have thought they even made them! I am always amazed that He takes the little things we ask for seriously!

Other wise I am paying bills and cooking a brisket in the crockpot. Made a strawberry pizza with a sugar cookie crust yesterday. I have some berries leftover so they will be my first experiment!

The puppies socialized well at the dog park. That is still more traumatic for us than the pups. We are always concerned that the one with the leash aggression will hurt another dog or get his butt kicked! So far though he is fine off the leash with others.

We watched Gran Torino last night with Clint Eastwood. I thought that was great!

And thats about it for now. I guess next week I will have to start getting serious about getting a part-time job so I will enjoy the weekend! I hope you all do too!

Howdy hi!

Nice to chat with y'all this morning. :D

I spent a yr in WI.had lots and lots of purdy snow!

I love to listen to Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, Etta James +++. Very relaxing any time!

Same here. ;)

Sounds like God is providing for you .Isn't it awesome how he does that? I remember moving into this condo -sans little furnishings{long story} and asking God to provide as we couldn't afford much.Well,needless to say,the place is full up now.!

via donations/yard sale finds. God is Good.

ooh.my.strawberry pizza sounds yummy.

What kind of dogs do you have?

clint Eastwood made some great films didn't he.I'm a big John Wayne fan. :curtsey:

Hi Autumn! We have 2 miniature schnauzers--the third one in my avatar that looks like it is being a meal is stuffed! LOL

They are Buddy and Lucee. They are 3 years old, not related but came from the same rescue a year ago. We couldn't decide which one to leave so we have them both and they have been great friends!

My "new" dehydrator has a fan but not an adjustable thermostat. Still a great deal!

Cute pooches snapshot! ahh...i'm glad you took them both.

i 'm an animal lover.If I had my own place,with land,i'd have more critters than just my cats.

Peanut,Tabby-Spanky ,tuxedo,they were bottle fed and are great companions.mom was siamese.

post-5078-1244918239_thumb.jpg

so will your dehydrator work ok without a fan?

Archived