MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wet Wednesday

Dee

Morning all :wave:

The temperature is a cool 66 this morning BUT it's a stormy rainy day. We had some pretty wild weather yesterday afternoon but just a few branches down at our place....thank heavens!

Today DH and I are off to Mason City to do a little shopping. It's too wet to do anything outside so will get caught up on necessary errands.

I have a preschool board meeting tonight. Am waffling on signing my contract for next year. It's been so nice NOT working but I also know when winter comes it's alot of staying inside, eating and sitting. Gets pretty boring so we'll see how my thoughts go this eveing.

What's up with you today? Have a good one whatever you've got planned!!!

:grouphug:

Good Morning--I am having a printing day today. Only do this once a month or so as there is not enough room in this travel trailer to leave the printer sit out. I will make a tuna noodle casserole for dinner to go with the pickled beets I made yesterday. Might do a little grocery shopping but only neccessities as I don't have a job yet and the bills from our traveling keep coming. Thank goodness for preps! Part of what I am printing out is generic job applications to pass out Saturday.

I hope your storms aren't too bad today Dee and I hope you all have a great day.

Archived