MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hot Friday!

snapshotmiki

Good Morning every one! I have clean puppies and cinnamon sugar apples dehydrating. It certainly is warm these days. I have broden down and started using the air in the afternoons. It still is ok at night but a little warm when we go to bed. Down to the middle 60s by 6AM. Not a lot going on in my life right now. I do still have hopes to get a part time job this summer but time is going short. We will only be here another couple of months so I just have to convince someone they really need a little help for the summer. I guess God can do the convincing and I will show up with a good attitude! I hope you all have a great day and weekend!

Hello everyone. Long time no see! Things have been crazy around here. We are moving so that I can be closer to my mom. Her health is going downhill and she needs me to be there for her. I guess we are going to be moving in to her spare room for now but we'll be looking for a house near her.

So I have been packing and tossing and putting things into the yard sale box. Oh, yes, the yard sale... it is tomorrow. I am so ready for this weekend to be over. Too much to do.

I think we are moving when my husband gets in off the road in another two weeks. Things are so up in the air right now.

I hope you all have a great day. Hopefully your lives are a bit more organized than mine is right now.

YES it IS hot...

Packing up my CRANKY CRANKY :angry: girls and the uncranky boys :D and heading up to the mountains.

The Rainbow Gathering is over, but many people with dreadlocks are still hanging around - hope we can find a spot that is unoccupied so the kids can splash in a mountain stream..........

Rezgirl

(who has never seen so many dreadlocks in a months time, researching it as a fuss-free hair style option :24: )

Archived