MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday, SnowMom!!!

Guest Guest

party3.gif

singer3.gif Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear SnowMom! Happy Birthday to you!!! rock_band.gif

band.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Wow what a nice party!! Happy Birthday Snowmom! I hope this is the best year ever for you! You do deserve it for sure!

(((((((Snowmom)))))))

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

[This message has been edited by suzzee (edited January 08, 2003).]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 'sis'. I I know I'm running a little late, but had to get 'fixed' up to look good for your party. grin.gif Hope you have many many more happy birthdays.

------------------

frannie.gif

biggringift.gif

I couldn't find a picture of a cake, so I wrapped it!!! grin.gif Here's your Orange Cake, Snow Mom...it took me a while to find a recipee for it, so I hope you like it. Did you know that there is a tradition in Mexico that the birthday person has to bite the cake and then everyone pushes his/her face into the cake? For real! We won't do that to you, though...this time grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

HHHHHHaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Mom!

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Thank you all so very much for the Birthday Wishes. smile.gif

We had a good day yesterday, went to the nursing home to help with chapel, as I do most Thursdays. Then out to lunch and home for the afternoon. I worked on the family news letter I put out 4 times a year, for part of the day. I got a short rest, no, I didn't sleep, just rested. Then, got ready for our eating out party.

There were 14 of us for supper, my two sisters and some of their families. Old Pine and I had Shrimp and others had other things. While we were there, it started snowing, but doesn't look like we got much at all. Could use what Deb is getting out east.

When we were finished eating, I was given a dish of ice cream and I couldn't resist it. But, I ate only part of it, Old Pine ate the rest. smile.gif

I talked to all three of our kids and two grandsons.

Thank you again. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg