MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pace maker check up

Snowmom

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

Wednesday, Oldpine and I spent the day in Fargo, I had my pace maker check up over there this month, the first one over there since the replacement last July.

I had been told the new one would probably last only 5 - 7 years and then when she did the check up Wednesday, I was told it was to last longer, that is great. This one is to last 7 - 9 years and so I have 8 years to go on it yet. :) She said everything was good and so guess I'm good to go. :)

Wednesday was also our youngest grandson's 2nd Birthday, so we were able to have dinner with his dad, mom and him. We spent some time visiting with the family before coming home.

I know I haven't been on a lot lately, but, there is just so much I have to do around here and all that I haven't been on line at all some days.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Snowmom, I'm glad to hear that the pacemaker checkup went well. I'm glad that yours should last a long time. I am assuming that it would require another surgery to replace it when it gets ready to go out. Oh, and I love the little Chihuahua's in your post. I have four of the adorable little guys.

I haven't been around that much either. So much to move and to pack. Anyone wanna help me move???? I'm so glad that I am a prepper (until it comes time to move it all). I'll be very glad to see my husband come home early this week. It's about time he get in on some of this packing and moving.

Thankfully my garden is not producing very much. I think I'm going to pick the green tomatoes and make some green tomato pickles. I haven't had any of those in a long time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm not sure how much I'll be around. So much to do.

• 3 weeks later...

SNOWMOM, I know I have been lagging behind in my posting, but I am so glad to hear that everything is going well with the your health.How are all the grandbabies? Hope they too are doing well...

Things are hopefully calming down and getting back on track in my family, We have had a very rough 8 months or so. All due to my 14 year olds depression and anxiety. I think we have finally worked through that, he also finally agreed to go back to public school this year.. so far so good!!! I just don't think my nerves and mental status could take anymore stress... I know I couldn't.......well got to go and try to catch up on reading the forums..

Every one take care and HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!

Hi Snowmom!!!!!

:D

I haven't visited here in a long time and the first post I see is one with great news from one of my favorite posters!

Congrats on the good news!

mommafitz

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

Unike, good to see you and the grandkids are good. :) Just found out yesterday that our oldest granddaughter is going to be getting married next month. Sure does make us feel older, that is for sure.

Mommafitz, good to see you too.

I have been wondering about both of you as well as others too who haven't posted in a while.

I've not been on much myself as we are remodeling our kitchen, I've posted in the Sunporch about it with a lot of pictures. I posted in mid July, so it is probably on the 2nd or 3rd page by now. :) I'll be posting more pictures soon. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Archived