MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Money Saving Wednesday!

snapshotmiki

I groomed both schnauzers between yesterday and today! That is at least $70 not spent! I sold an old bicycle to buy the clippers and they are more than paid for already! Both pups look fairly schnauzerly except for an ear incident with Buddy who is not as patient with me as Lucee. Who knows, down the road I might even pick up a little extra cash! Or just get bitten.

In other matters, my manual corn/bean/grain grinder is finally on its way! And NM weather is supposed to cool down a little by the end of the week. The newest item on my wish list is a 35 year old or so Brother sewing machine. I know how to sew but used to hate to as my mom made us do it for years. Hope that makes sense. I will have a little more room in the new trailer in Oct. so I might as well make use of an old skill.

That is it for now. Wish I could have a garden so I was busier.

What are you all up to these days?

Good Afternoon,

I had to run errands in 112 degree heat, the weather people are forecasting showers in the next couple days, you can definitely tell the humidity is up. Found out a N/S road didn't go through to the E/W road I was looking for. Thankfully, I only had to back track 1/2 mile.

Now that I am back at my desk, I took a break :busted: and I'm getting geared up to get back at it.

Archived