MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

LUNAMOJO

Necie

Just thought I'd share. :)

Some of you know that I have milk goats and chickens and such. I've been making goat milk soap and selling a bit. Lately, I've been busy working on the business part of this. Gotta have babies to have milk and milk to make soap....too many babies-gotta sell some....gotta sell some soap to help pay for feed and such. ;)

My sis got me a website started: www.lunamojo.com It's still very much 'under construction'-LOL-but the basics are getting there. I've been working on a brochure and samples to make up a promotion/sales kit. And....I think I've finally got my business card the way I want it. :) It's went through MANY changes.

What do ya'll think?

ETA: Awww man! Attached the card before the last change. :/ This is the right one: LUNAMOJO NUBIANS :)

post-977-1259799498_thumb.jpg

No problem. :) It's public on my website anyhow. Hmmmm....reminds me...I need to put my phone# on the website. :)

Oooooh yeah. :) It's good for all skin types. Had a gal stop by tonight and get a couple more bars...and to show me her face! :) LOL She has awful break-outs (oily skin) and it's clearing up quite a bit. She said it's like there's just the right amount of moisture. Another gal that regularly buys from me loves it for her eczema (sp?) which is VERY dry. I like it cuz it doesn't leave that *bar soap* feel on my skin. YUCK! Used to use liquid soap, but it's more drying than bar soap. Had a guy tell me he likes it cuz it doesn't turn to *mush* in his soap dish. LOL I've had all kinds of neat and crazy compliments. Google 'goat milk soap'.....lots of people getting into it and TONS of info. :)

If you're ever in Stroh, stop by and see me. I work at Turkey Lake Tavern-Elmira on the north end of the lake-week-end evenings. :)

Archived