MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

Dee

Morning everyone,

Another snowy day here in the upper midwest. How is it in your little corner of the world?

I had DGS yesterday during the day and DGD for a couple of hours last night. What I'm trying to say is I didn't get much house cleaning done. I think today the DGC have gone to daycare so I'm hoping to have the day to clean. Company comes Thursday so I'm going to run out of time soon.

Anyway, I do hope you have a good day! :grouphug:

Good morning! :bouquet:

Still working on my first cup of coffee but the driveway and sidewalks are snow-free for now. We went to bed with a Winter Storm Alert and woke up to a Blizzard Alert until tomorrow sometime. So, DD & DS will be going to the store with me to grab diapers (potty training :rolleyes: ). We've have several county to cancel school in the more rural areas & several on 2 hour delays or planning on dismissing early (that is new, I've lived in the area my entire life and have never see them broadcast an early dismissal for weather).

I think we are going to have a snow day and play outside for awhile and then make soup and bread for dinner.

Have a wonderful day!

Sunny and 66 degrees in my dusty corner of the world today! And I have 3 days off this week and next! :woohoo: Today I created my new yearly filing system which I should have done in Dec. and did 2 and a half months worth of filing. Also made pork chops and potatoes in the crock pot and 2 peanut butter pies-- 1 for work (employees). Watched a few recorded shows and took a nap. Just got on the computer an hour ago. Tomorrow I may even leave the house.

Hope everyone has had a warm day!

Archived