MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday

Dee

Morning Ladies!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Iowa. The temperature is 12 but there's no wind and it's been so horrid that 12 and sunny is actually very decent.

There's not a whole lot going on today. DH is so busy feeding 4 lambs 4 times a day and doing the other chores that I hate to push him to do anything else. My Valentine's gift to him will be a nice dinner and hopefully time enough this afternoon for him to get a nap in. He deserves it!!! If you want to click here you'll see the..... Lambs and what we see when looking out our windows

So, what are you doing for you special someone on this Valentine's day?

Have a great day everyone!!! :grouphug:

It is sunny here too. The temp is 23. My washer is fixed .Hubby worked very hard on it yesterday.

Going to a friends house tonight .DD2 and I are going to make heart shaped browines to take.

Had lunch with my Mom today at her nursing home. They have a lunch once a month for family. I have been fighting a cold and haven't been over to see her this week.

We went to Tommy's naming ceremony this morning.

Lovely and moving, but tiring. Everyone came home and crashed for hours. I have no idea why we were all so tired from it.

Other than that, the ladies shared a box of chocolates. (No one offered the men any LOL)

Turkey and fixings for dinner.

Archived