MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Friday!!!

Dee

Good morning everyone,

For most of you working and going to school people it's Friday so you've got the next 2 days free....I remember it well. Enjoy!!!

A gloomy day here to but the temperature is already 15 and to get clear up to 29...wonderful!!!! No wind either so another day of walking outside. I'll put my tunes in my cd player and sing and dance down the road. I'm in the mood for Helen Reddy this morning so I'll be singing "I am Woman" as I roam our country road. It's a good thing only the animals will hear my screaching. :eclipsee_Victoria:

What are you doing today? Let us know.

:grouphug:

TGIF...I don't know about y'all but this has been a very long 5 days. I am so glad it is Friday. This weekend I am going to do my starter trays and get them going. I dare not plant anything before Mother's day. It never fails we always have one last freeze around the middle to end of April and I end up loosing everything. So this year I am waiting until May 1 to plant outside.

And the best part of this weekend...NO SNOW/ICE in the forecast!!!!!

Good morning! :bouquet:

It's sunny here but there is still frost on the neighbors roofs. I think it's suppose to be a high of 36 but hoping it will do what it did yesterday and go into the 40's. After trying on 50+ dresses for the Mayoral Ball tomorrow, I brought 2 home to show DH. He isn't in love with either but he was alright with one. So the kids and I will be trekking back to the mall today to return the other and find shoes and the like.

I think that might be our agenda for today, oh, and find the 20 lb bag of potatoes that I currently can't find. :Blushing:

Have a great day!

Wow momma, you are getting an early start! I'll be planting out after Mothers day and don't have anything on the schedule for a few more weeks.

I picked up two books Reiman Publications last night. They were in a book of samples they'd received and were selling. Depression Era Recipes by Wagner & The Wooden Spoon Amish Cookbook by Miller. I've got something going on each of the next 3 days, which is busy for me! I do all of my weekly chores and baking on the weekend so it'll be a challenge to keep up.

I started Amish Paste tomato seeds 3 or 4 days ago momma. It's way early but I get so antsy with cabin fever that I always start early. We shouldn't plant outside until after Mother's Day so they're pretty spindly by then but I bury most of the plant so it works well.

I'm going to start green peppers and flower seeds next. I'm hoping I can can make myself wait a couple of weeks though.

I started Amish Paste tomato seeds 3 or 4 days ago momma. It's way early but I get so antsy with cabin fever that I always start early. We shouldn't plant outside until after Mother's Day so they're pretty spindly by then but I bury most of the plant so it works well.

I'm going to start green peppers and flower seeds next. I'm hoping I can can make myself wait a couple of weeks though.

What are Amish Paste tomatoes?

Beautiful warm weather today, so we cleaned the garage. Blech.

Nice big 'FREE' table full of things for people to pick up if they want them.

Tired, but there is much more room in there. Smiling a tired smile...

It was the ice cube one, right? I thought he was a cutie.

I have tons of winter ones, so I'm changing my avatar every few days. If you want one, and can describe it, I'll be glad to pass it on to you so you can use it.

It was the ice cube one, right? I thought he was a cutie.

I have tons of winter ones, so I'm changing my avatar every few days. If you want one, and can describe it, I'll be glad to pass it on to you so you can use it.

Yes, that was the one.

I picked him up here - http://www.blagoticone.com/emoticone/saison-4.php .

http://www.blagoticone.com/emoticone/saisons/paytemps11.gif

Let me know if it doesn't work, and I'll stick him on my page for you to use.

Archived