MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Snowy Saturday

out_of_the_ordinary

Since it is snowing (again), I thought today would be a good day to defrost and clean my deep freezer. The freezer contents are in coolers and boxes in the garage (no chance of thawing out there!). I think I'm getting better at keeping this freezer organized as there were no surprises! I don't mind the snow, but cabin fever hit DH.

There was more snow here, too, again..... <_<

The Chilean earthquake had us up and moving because my BIL just made it down there on Monday to do some teaching/training. He is safe and at the Embassy, currently. I'm waiting to hear about friends in Concepcion. I told DH that if we didn't have kids, I would be on a plane down there, by way of Argentina.

I think we are going to hang out today and I'll do a few things around the house...we've run most of the week.

Have a great day!

Afternoon everyone....

It isn't snowing here thankfully and the sun is out and the temperature is 31....yea, spring might be coming!

I worked at the library this morning so will get some dinner fixed here pretty quick. Not too much though as the kids are taking us out for supper tonight for DH's 66th birthday.

Have a great rest of the day!

Archived