MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Soggy Saturday

Dee

Morning everyone :wave:

It's been a busy week around here and I've hardly looked at Mrs. S. I was in Des Moines for 3 days for a funeral and then playing catch up when I got home since DH didn't go. I've also been doing lots of "gardening" in the house and have gobs of things growing.

Boy, is our snow going away. Our pasture is lake that will get bigger before it's over. I'll have to take a picture and show you.

Anyway, must run. I'm off to see my CASA family in a bit but want to check in at the library first.

You all have a good day and let us know what's happening in your special little part of the world?

:grouphug:

The sun is playing peek-a-boo. But the weather guy "promised" it would be clear and starting to warm today. We shall see. Much more rain and I'll have to find my copy of "Ark Building for Dummies"...

In the meantime, after much anticipation, today is my first ever trip to the shooting range. Should be fun - even if the weather guy lied!

Hi Folks!

My DH would love to spend the day at the shooting range! He's a gun fanatic! We used to go target shooting years ago. Since we live in a rural area, there are designated shooting areas. We haven't done that in a long time....

Our clouds and rain are to be with us all day. <_< Oh well...I'm doing housework inside anyway. The dryer is running and the dishwasher is going too. DS1 and DS2 are both working today. I met DH after work this morning

and we did an errand. While we were in town, we visited 2 thrift stores. DH found a few good deals.

I think I get to enjoy being home the rest of the day. I've had an emotionally draining week. I sure need the break! :rolleyes:

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!!

mommafitz

Archived