MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wacky Wednesday

Dee

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone....do you have green on? I do!

It's been a busy day around here and I'm late. I had a Drs. appointment at 9:15, home and then took dgs to daycare, helped hubby move ewes and lambs, fixed dinner and now ready to collapse for a nap but need to go check on dmil in the nursing home as she's not doing well, then a party at the library, pick up dgs and thake him home, fix supper and then :faint3:

What do you have planned for the rest of the day? Have a good one! :grouphug:

Sorry about having to read this awful color but it's St. Patrick's Day so...... :24:

I'm wearing a pin with a little green man stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's sunny and warm here (in the 60's) and it's suppose to be near 70 on Friday. The kids and I ran and picked up my contacts this morning and then played outside. We went for a walk when DH ran home for lunch, the goal was for the kids to take a nap but the weather was to nice and we ended up talking to neighbors. :lol:

The DS has a nasty cough and running nose. DD is coughing a little. Hopefully, it is just a passing thing but I know lots of people with the flu already. :mellow:

We are having talipia for dinner so I need to decide what to have with it - green beans :lol: DD will celebrate and learn about St. Patrick's Day tomorrow at preschool. I went down into the crawlspace today (no small feet with all of the preps that have to be moved) to look for my Easter decorations and the tub has grown legs and relocated. <_<

Enjoy the rest of the day!

I got a postcard for Christy and a headache.

Hello nurse! Hope the two have nothing to do with eachother thank you very much :cheeky-smiley-067:

Archived