MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday, 2 more days until the calendar marks spring

Jori

Good morning,

I have lost my curser so I'm not sure how well this is going to work (just a frustration this morning). It's early and still dark out but the news yesterday forcast a high in the 60's. :D It's almost 6 here and I've been up since 3 when DD started calling for me. I was able to get her settled but layed in bed for 2 hours until my alarm went off. We will be on the road extra early today. I am dropping DD off with my sister so she can take her to preschool and then DS (unless she is willing to take both) and I will be taking my dad to the oncologist to see what the results of his chemo cycle was and if they are going to add 2 more on (the original plan in January before his counts bottomed out and took a month to come back up) or if he is good for 3 month. I will be calling eye doctor at some point today as the lower part of my lid was sore last night and swollen this morning and the lashes were stuck together. <_<

Please not the lovely letters at the end of this. I forgot I didn't have a curser on Mrs. all of the sudden and it won't let me go back to the end of the letters or delete them. Have a wonderful day! ptomitrist

Please not the lovely letters at the end of this. I forgot I didn't have a curser on Mrs. all of the sudden and it won't let me go back to the end of the letters or delete them. Have a wonderful day! ptomitrist

Good morning Jori. Out of sheer curiosity I googled the word ptometrist and you could be onto something. It took the unsuspecting viewer to this site

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/...ad.php?t=124664

Well, if that isn´t right up our street eh? :D

Today my DS has finished some project for uni and we are going outside. To sit in the sun, bask a bit (still cold here though) and enjoy a tea or something.

He got a grade back that he was unsure about and it came back a 8,2!!! Uni´s do not give a 10 so 9,5 would be the highest mark.

Still, he did pretty well and is gaining confidence. So he´s taking his ole mom out for a cuppa tea on a terrace somewhere. If we twist his arm, cake might be involved.

Good morring everyone.

Christy I hope you feeling better,tea in the sun sounds great. Jori I will say a prayer for your Dad today.

I am off today, and going to start laundry soon.Nice enough to hang clothes out.

I have a long list of things I want to do around here.

The dog wants go go out to sit in the sun. there is a chair out there that she likes to sit in.

Had the refinance man come over and look around the place. I think he liked it, especially after we told him about replacing most of the plumbing last year, and all the appliances we've put in here in the past few years. (We didn't like to pay for all that, let me tell you. But at least he seemed happy.)

I have installed a new avatar in honor of SPRING !

I hope too many of you aren't suffering through snow just now.

Archived