MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday in AZ, Friday in NM

snapshotmiki

Good evening all!

Leaving early in the morning for our summer destination. Had a few things updated on the trailer today and we are ready to roll!!! It has been another good season although the last few weeks have been slower. The high at our destination tomorrow will be 55 with a low of 32 tomorrow night. WooHoo! That's more like it for me.

Am asking prayers for a safe journey.

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks Ann!!! We made it as far as Lordsburg today. There was more to do to get the new (to us) trailer ready to go so we got a later start. Don't have far to go tomorrow and then we will be settled for a bit. Who knows how long. Supposed to be 34 here tonight. Traveling is always interesting when you take your house along for the ride!

Have a great day tomorrow everybody!

A few photos from the road.

post-45-1272677917_thumb.jpg

post-45-1272678002_thumb.jpg

post-45-1272678030_thumb.jpg

post-45-1272678062_thumb.jpg

Hi again! We arrived yesterday afternoon and are now settled in. Now I am sitting at the computer and looking out the window watching it snow. Not just a little either-big fluffy flakes! Lots of wind also. Did the shopping today and I am going to finally get out the sewing machine I bought in Sept. and never got to use. Gotta make some curtains fast!

Everyone stay warm and dry! Mik

• 3 weeks later...

((((((((((((Miki))))))))))))))))

Great pics, where are the dog pics? Will look for them.

Archived