MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Monday Morning Everyone....

Dee

Good morning everyone! :wave:

It's the beginning of another week and a dreary rainy one for us, I'm afraid. Saturday night it got down to 26 degrees so froze everything I didn't cover. As I said before, it's not really so bad as I knew it would probably happen but I was in hopes of getting an early start. I have many more plants in the house to replace the dozens that froze but am waiting and hoping that next week is better than this coming one. It's got to get better soon, right???

Anyway, I'm off this morning to do CASA volunteering. I'm taking the oldest boy and his mother to the clinic for him to be evaluated. He has lots of problems, takes lots of meds and it's such a shame. The little guy is only 6 and already has terrible problems. Gosh, one wonders how things will turn out with this family.

Anyway, I'll be home this afternoon and HOPEFULLY have some gumption to do something around this messy, messy house.

Last week I made cinnamon rolls. I'm thinking about trying to sell them at the farmer's markets before the produce is ready. I used to make a mean cinnamon roll but DH says I'm out of practice and better do better than I did this time or not bother taking them. Hmmm, I knew it had been a long time but..... :P So, maybe I'll try another batch this afternoon.

Must run. Let us know what you're up to today.

:grouphug:

Good morning!

Nah--he just wanted those rolls for himself!

Yesterday I was lazing in bed when my eldest cat commenced horking in the opposite corner. I lunged to shove a piece of paper under her, caught my ankle in the bedding, and sprained it. Ugh. Good thing we have a cane handy, since the crutches have been loaned out.

Archived