MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday and SUNNY!!!!

Dee

Good morning everyone :wave:

I'm sooooooooo happy to say I woke up to the sun shining into the bedroom window this morning. I've been up almost an hour and it's still shining. Whooopeeee!!! I hope all of you that have been in this dreary mess can see the sun and feel it on your face today too.....it's amazing the difference in how I feel.

Let's see, what am I doing today? Well, when the grass dries I'll pull a few weeds along the edge of some gardens. The gardens are just way too muddy to try to get into. If it stays like this all day, maybe tomorrow I can do a whole bed or two. Amazing how anxious I am to pull weeds. :P

This afternoon I have to go visit again with my CASA family. Hopefully it won't take long but there's been a few problems so......

Two orioles have just landed at the bird feeder and are eating on an orange. We don't get many orioles so we are excited to watch those beautiful birds when we do.

What's going on in your world....inquiring minds want to know. :D

Have a good day everyone!!! :grouphug:

I am heading to Dee's to enjoy some sunshine...lol

It rained all night and will be raining for most of the next week. Guess I will be getting alot of indoor projects done.

Had a strange call last night from someone who's grand-daughter is around 8 months pregnant who wants to place the baby for adoption and wants my help finding a family. My kids got all excited and told me they thought it was a sign from God that we needed to 'add' to our family.....I don't think so!! I talked to a family last night about it but I'm just not sure. I will be making more calls and praying about it some more today.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

BB

Dee--quit hogging all the sunshine. It stormed during the night with lots of noise. It was still raining until a few minutes ago. We need it badly except for the wheat farmers. They don't need wind or hail. They don't harvest here until the last of May and really need a good crop to make up for the bad years. It is nice and cool--68 after having been in the 90's two days ago.

Archived