MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's a Beautiful Sunny Saturday

Dee

Good moring everyone! :wave:

How are all of you this morning? The suns out here and the temperaturs is to get to 72 today...imagine!!!

I have cinnamon rolls in the oven AGAIN. I'm going to get these things to be wonderful or make cinnamon rolls every couple of days for the rest of my life. I can do it! I know I can! I did it for years and I just need a little practice.

I would love to get out to the gardens this morning but I will get these baked, cooled, iced and taken to the library for some friends to critique. Actually, there's only 1 friend that really critiques as the others keep saying, "ah, they're delicious". When the critiquer (my own word?) says this or that then the others agree. I can't seem to get it through their heads that I want truthful opinions. Of course, when I think of myself criticizing someone elses food I realize I would not be good at telling someone they'd made rotten stuff either. :) Actually, I know they aren't awful, they're good but I want delicious. If I'm selling something I want return business because my product is delicious and they can't find better. Does that make sense?

I will be in the gardens all afternoon and probably most of the evening. As Martha would say, "that's a good thing".

So, you know the story of my upcoming day....tell us yours! Whatever it is have a good one! :grouphug:

BUTTERFLIESSPARKLES.gif

We have had such nice weather up here too these past couple days now. But, the past couple weeks, we had gotten over 3 inches of badly needed rain. :)

It is so nice again today, and in fact, by the time the grass is dry enough to mow, it will be to hot for me to be outside much. :( That is my job today, getting the grass mowed.

You all have a great day today. :)

HAVEAGOODDAY-1.gifHUGS3.jpg

Archived