MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Checking in to say,"HI"

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have NOT forgotten all of you and I'm checking in to say,Hello" again .......I have been having so many major lifestyle changes for the past year that it has been hard to get a chance to sit down long enough to even read the posts here so forgive me for not checking in sooner.........I want you all to know that I miss all the great people here and hope ALL is well with each of you...............My UPDATE:. ....Hugs ,Oregonrose

Guest Guest

WOW! To go through all of that and hold your head up, pick up the pieces and continue on.......... You are definitely a survivalist! My hat goes off to you. It could not have been easy, but you did it. I am very proud of you. Wish more were like you. You are a very courageous person and a tribute to the survivalists or wanna be's in all of us.

Hill

OH Rose I am so sorry to hear about all the misfortune you have had to go thru this past year... but I was so glad to see your post that i cried. I have been so worried about you and DS. Please take good care of yourself and keep in touch more often... twi