MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

None, one, some (especially for Miki)

Christy

Sorry to have hardly been online lately. Things are not too well here and I've been gloomy.

But:

Last friday DS and me picked up a rescued dog from Spain. Alsatian, gorgeous, lovely, completely confused dog. She's had a horrible time and it shows.

It'll take a while to get her feeling safe enough to be social but she's coming around.

Last saturday I discovered she was dropped off at the pound with her daughter. They've been in the overpopulated pound in a 2,5 meter x 2,5 meter area with another dog.

Just fed by the overworked volunteers and not walked or anything for at least 6 months. So her muscles have wasted terribly.

She was pining but I didn't know she had been locked up with her daughter. So I found out saturday and let them know I have no money to adopt the daughter but would give her a good home.

Cos all the safety and security she ever had was being with her daughter and that is taken away now. She does however respond well to the cuddly toys that were donated by the neighbour. And she is sooooo sweet and protective to next door's toddler.

Just got an email, daughter's coming as well for free out of love.

So first we had none,

then we had this one:

Rexa.jpg

And soon there'll be this one as well:

2882Carla1.jpg

Who's a happy puppy? ME!

That's so sweet Christy! Am so glad you can take them both and that they get to be together! Isn't it just wonderful when the powers that be actually act in a "clients" best interest. God bless you and the shelter both! Double trouble! That's what I have too! Thanks for letting us know how it is going. Mik

Archived