MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sigh...

Guest Guest

Ed being the "strong" one is not unique to men.... It is expected of them, but not always possible. There is always a price to pay for holding everyone up. But comfort for you is "down the road of time"

Hang on....keep busy. Know you are loved.

(((Ed and Peg)))

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

You and Peg are in my prayers along with your Dad. Mike and I can relate very well. Watching ones you love suffer can be unnerving. Love one another, keep each other and family in your hearts, treasure precious moments you have with each other and your loved ones.

Just have to say...you women are the greatest and best..Seems like been there ...done that. Are Women really stronger than men?..like emotionlly?...or is it just me?...again...thanks to all...you helped in your way you could...funny internet thing..could go on for hours..You "rally" around one that is hurt..and I will never forget that support...thank you all!....Ed

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Please don't reply to this post.

Thank you all. Some know me in person..sure many do not...That being said..It's kind of like a family issue?...Why are tears running down my face..Why should I care? ..My FIL gave me Peggy to love..Lost 1'st wife at 28...just ranting on....makes me strong..but weak..Peg knows and is supportive...It just sucks..ok?.sorry about that ok?

------------------

edandpeg.gif