MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sigh...

Guest Guest

Found FIL on floor..near bed..vomiting..Peg said don't call 9-11..he does not want that...If a dog...I would bring out back and...never mind...sorry...helps typing...like i can....Ed...ps he is in his 80's

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Oh My Lord....ED...Peg..Dad.....i'm so sorry that you all have to go through such awful -awful things!How disheartening....and sad....to see your loved one so sick and struggling....

I will be remembering you all in my prayers.

Ed...talk all you want....it helps sometimes...E-mail me if you want...i'm here.

I have an elderly MIL so I know what you're going through. It's not easy and all you can do is be there to help he and Peg get through it. I'll be thinking about you!

------------------

dee.jpg

Thanks all..seems like another seizure..he is home now on meds...big scare! We thought that was "it"..he is still "out of it"..thinks peg is his wife..life goes on. You are a very caring group that I am proud to be a member of. Thanks again, Ed

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Yes, hard..on all...thanks "guys"..death is no stranger to me...guess each death is "unique"..like personal?....yea..sorry for posting this..funny..I used to hunt..Shot and killed many animals(ducks to deer)..I now take pics of my beagles chasing rabbits..no guns..does all this make sense to you?...just needed to type...that i don't to well...anyhow,,thank you all..Ed..

ps..it is hard being a "man'...keeping strong..while you cry..'inside'..men feel..maybe not like you..but we do...thanks for reading...Ed

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Big Brother, it's always tough having to be the strong one on the outside when someone that you love very much is ill. I watched it for years with Tom. YOu appear strong to everyone else when inside you are crying and wishing there is someone to be strong for you. Men arent so different from women when it comes to pains of the heart, theyve just been raised to not show their feelings. So sad... I love you and peg and if you need me please dont hesitate... love twi