MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Tuesday in September

Jori

Good morning :pc_coffee:

It's a sunny morning with a light breeze so the windows are open to let the fresh air in. I received an early morning phone call that sent me into a panic. DD's teacher called to remind me we started school tomorrow and not today (she wanted to make sure she told me correctly) but seeing her number on my cell phone and then the very start of the message sent me into a complet panic that school was today and everyone was still sleeping. So glad we have a day to recover from vacation and take care of a few things before we start the school schedule.

I have an appointment this morning that I have to cancel as DS was up all night with allergy issues (benedryl didn't work with him but DD was able to sleep through the night comfortable). So, I will finish up tomatoes this morning and chop and freeze peppers before we run a few errands. That's about it here.

What's going on in your neck of the woods, today?

I'm decluttering for a garage sale this week. We need to simplify and get rid of things. I also need to pick cherry tomatoes from the garden. Thinking about dehydrating some. I'd also like to marinate some beef for jerky. (won't dehydrate at the same time.)

Love this cooler weather we're having. My windows are open as well.

Oh, forgot about eye dr. appts. for me & my youngest.

Hi Ladies! You guys sound so bizzy and productive! I'm impressed!

I didn't get to do anything here at home today since I had to go to work. The weather is wonderful! I love fall! :happy0203:

I'm doing laundry and supper is done. I'm too pooped to wash dishes. I hate having dirty dishes. Oh well. :whistling:

Enjoy a nice quiet evening everyone!

mommafitz

Today I made bread and cookies. Well the cookiedough was in the freezer from the last batch and since the oven was already heating up the place with the bread... Dh still not working so we continue to try to sell on ebay. Sat. I got a Kitchen aid mixer for $20 at a yard sale and yes I would like to keep it but we need the cash more and I already have a bid on it at $35 with almost 5 days to go. Haven't done much else today. The weather here is still warm--lower 80s. And I'm not whining to those of you in AZ. I know it is still pretty rough there! I will still be glad when it is cooler. Hope you have all had a nice day!

Archived