MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday morning rain

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! :wave:

It was nice to wake up to the sound of rain this morning. We wanted to attend an outdoor event today so now I'm not sure that will happen. I'm okay with that. :rolleyes:

After work yesterday, DH and I took off out of town to visit with DS2. We took him to eat then made a Walmart run before dropping him back off at his dorm. It was a very enjoyable evening. :happy0203:

I ended my week with 2 of my 3 favorite people in the entire world! (DS1 had to work. :shakinghead: )

DH and I have errands to do today. I want to go to the library too. We plan to enjoy DH's famous homemade chili for supper while we watch football tonight. :woohoo:

The work week is highly stressful so I want to mentally regroup on the weekends. I'm going to start on Christmas ornaments this weekend I think! :thumbs:

Ya'll have a wonderful day!

mommafitz

Wonderful rain is coming down here too! Had high hopes for getting a lot done today, BUT youngest DGS is running an elevated temp and DD#3 has to work today. So, I'm trying to do little jobs in between changing Thomas movies, taking his temp, giving him medicine, holding him, etc. Hard for a 3 yr old to be sick. Hoping it's only a 24 hr bug. But, DH and I plan to watch the game tonight (maybe with the little guy on our laps). One of our nephew's has a birthday today- very bittersweet for him. Hope you all have a safe and restful weekend.

Sunny and still dry here...but definitely fall-ish as we won't even hit the 90s today. I can't wait until we are in Indiana. Less than 30 days!

Today is all about washing, drying and packing. With as few work days as I have left, I think I can figure out a bare-bones wardrobe and get everything else ready to go. Not to mention, all the extras of things: sheets, towels, table-cloths, etc. Each box is one step closer...

Good morning~

Rain here, too. As welcomed as it is, my errands weren't so much fun with 2 toddlers. :rolleyes: I cut 4 errands down to 2 and will have to do the others later this evening (before kickoff or after the game) GO Joe Pa!!!! DD's jeans are soaked but she didn't seem to mind as it was earned from jumping in puddles.

My neice turns one today and we are having the party at my parents so my mom can be part of it so much for most of it being outdoors. So that is our major plan of the day, I'm even slightly ahead of the game as her gift is in a gift bag ready to go and the taco dip is in the fridge (I love being assigned easy dishes to make and bring). ;) Birthday Party for DD's friend from school tomorrow so it's a birthday weekend.

I finished my potatoes yesterday and was hoping to do carrots but since I can't get to the garden, I picked up half a bushel of peaches to work on.

Mommafitz~ glad you had an enjoyable evening.

MomM~ Hug that little one. We have a Thomas boy here, too. The train table is in his room so he can play there.

Tractordiva~ Where about in Indiana? I'm in the NW corner!

I have a little person asking for peanut butter so I need to go feed him.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to take a moment to remember those that lost their lives today and for those that have since then to protect our freedom!

Jori :bighug2:

Yup ,we have rain. The Good Year Blimp is parked at the airport across the road form me.

Cornfield is in the way but I can see the top of it.

It's here for the Notre Dame game.They have used this airport for a few years now.

Got all my running done this morning so now I have to get the houes clean Have a great day.

Archived