MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Big Ole Wednesday!

snapshotmiki

Good afternoon everyone! My bus tickets finally arrived (in the mail) for the trip to Darlenes! :woohoo: Not sure how much I am looking forward to a bus trip after yesterdays events at the grocery store. (In Red Flags--RURR) My thoughts are a little disquieting but certainly not going to stop me. Just keep my eyes open.

On the lighter but smellier side of life, I finally saw (from a distance) the skunk that visits the park almost every night. First time I've sen it in two years. It's a big one, too!

Today was laundrey and cleaning day. All done! And it is still pretty warm-mid 80s or so but only 25% humidity right now.

Hope you have all had a great day! And have a restful eve.

Hi Miki and everyone else who follows,

Dinner is on the store, ready to go. I was able to clean some of the carrots from the garden while making dinner so hopefully, I can get them canned tonight. DD and I made zucchini muffins this afternoon and I have done 11 loads of laundry in 2 day, finally 2 days back to back to be home.

Miki~ glad you saw the skunk from a distance!

Have a great night!

Hi y'all,

Laundry & cleaning here too, along with all the rest of the 'to do' list for the day.

I'll pack tonight while cooking dinner, as soon as DH says it time to go home, gotta leave in the morning for MIL's home. She already called and verified I was coming, because she will be at the EP COC Board meeting in the morning before I am scheduled to call that I am leaving. She amazes me how resiliant she is, at 80, she's quite an activly social person. :wub:

Had to get the oil changed in the car and they threw in a free full car wash, :cele:

Frank, the ferret, is going to get excited when I bring out the suit case. It is rather comical how he knows he's going, looks for his suit case, inspects it to make sure I haven't forgotten anything, then he'll take off, munch his food and sleep... Until, I get up on the morning, then, he gets in his travel cage and won't come out. He loves traveling and MIL loves him, her "giant RAT"!!!?? :rolleyes:

Hey back to ya......................

Tuesday is house choring day around here seeing Lori works her long day at work so I can get things done here at the hoomestead. But we have been busy so some things got pushed over to Wednesday this week.

Also the temp. have been cooler this week and that makes me happy as I LOVE Fall weather and the cooler days. Time to start 'hunking downa and stay warm without putting on the heat (gas furnace) yet. We do have the small stove in the 'Pioneer Room' that we kick on whenever in there eating or reading or whatever, but all we have to do most times is just light a few of the 'rayo' lanterns and the rooms get nice a toasty.

Busy weekend coming up starting early today and going full blast until Sunday night so we are hoping to get some 'home' time next week.

enjot whatever weather you are haviing........................

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Archived