MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Monday Evening....

Dee

Hi everyone :wave:

It's Monday evening and I came to read at Mrs. S. No one has posted here today so I'm here to say I'm back!!! We've had sun and dry weather for 2 days now and life is back to good!!! :eclipsee_Victoria:

DH went to the bean field this afternoon...it's finally dry...and he is combining. He's in a better mood too.

It's time to get a mile walked before dark so I'd better get ta hoofing it. Boy, our long summer days are over. We've gone from almost 10 to down to about 7:30. Winters just not too far off :tapfoot: but with the new attached garage it'll be so much nicer!

You all have a good evening and see you tomorrow! :grouphug:

It's good to have you back.

My 11 and 13 year old got the last of thier immunizations today.Son (13) who fell asleep getting stitches when he was 3 years old , just about passed out when they gave him the shots today.

I guess he was tougher when he was 3.

Then I had to make them cookies so they would feel better, or so they told me.

Have a great night

I got the tiller out this afternoon to turn over the garden for next year and I quit after one pass. The ground is just too hard. Hopefully we will get some rain so I can get it done before the snow falls.

:wormie2:

John

I'm horribly stuffed. Today was our first cool day that could rightfully be called Fall. So I decided to do some cool weather cooking. Made loaded baked potato soup and a peach cobbler. Stuuuuuffffffed.

It's been a good day. Low key, everyone on the home front has been happy. Hopefully more of the same to come tomorrow.

Archived