MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just another Manic Monday

Necie

I always have fun with this with a girlfriend of mine. She still doesn't *get* it. :rolleyes: I work Friday though Monday nights. Your Friday is my Monday and your Monday is my Friday. wink%20(2).gif

Friday's are CRAZY for me. :sassing: I try to catch up on all the goat stuff and get soap stuff done and ready for Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings and then get to work on time. (There's really no such thing as caught up around here. LOL)

Last Saturday after Farmer's Market, I ran home and unloaded totes and tables outa the backseat (soap is in baskets in the trunk), and ran to a craft fair to help a friend and then went and picked up one of her jr bucks to lease and use on my jr does. I took the night off. dry.gif

I didn't get everything put back in the car til today since I had to run Zydie to my sis's (see post in Country Homesteading). So I'm behind again to begin with. :bounce: Fought with the computer half the morning trying to get my available soap list on my website. grrrr Finally gave up and did get it on my business page of Facebook and then posted to my sis to try to copy/paste it on the .com site. hmmm Got home tonight and checked....not done. :(

Got some bars of Lavender trimmed up and ready to wrap before I had to go to work.....still gotta wrap them and trim and wrap about 10 bars of two other scents--Dragon's Fire and Fuchsia. Should get to bed about 3...get up at 7...back home about 1 to get chores done...and be to work at 4. :blink: Hey--at least the people at work understand...even if my girlfriend in Chicago doesn't. :eek3:

:bighug2: and :kissy:

Archived