MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Turkey Tuesday!

snapshotmiki

At least we are having a Thanksgiving pot luck at work today. We sell pizza but today we will cook at least 4 turkeys and employees and customers alike will bring a dish and eat dinner for free. then we will -hopefully- sell pizza tonight.

I am bringing a plate of Coffee Fridge Cookies. I cooked my personal turkey yesterday and am headed to Zumba class in 3 minutes.

Cat--i hope your mouth is feeling better this morning! Have a great day everyone!

It's Dd 2 Brithday today. :happyBD::balloons: My little turkey baby.:wub:

Ok ,she is 12 ,no longer a baby.

She wanted to have to have some friend's overnight but I have to work tommrow so I told her they can come for dinner and a movie.

FIL made the cake, and she wants hot dogs for dinner.Dh picked up the movie last night so we should be good to go.

Our carry-in at work tomrrow will be taco salad.

I will be making broccoli mac and cheese for work tomorrow. It is one of the few times when the staff from all of the offices get together. I'm really looking forward to it. Tomorrow night, I will start cooking to take a couple of items to my parents' house and to ensure that we have food at home to get us through the loooong weekend. I will probably do the turkey on Friday.

Archived