MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Greetings & Happy New Year y'all!

drumrunner

Howdy gang. Been mostly off-line for a very long time but somehow I managed to 'stagger' back to the forum. It has been an interesting 2010/2011 so far. As most of you know, my web site no longer exists and will be suspended on May 01 of this year. However, a friend of mine did put up a mirror site that contains some of the documents I had on my site previously. It might be worthwhile going to http://drum-runners.survivaltimes.info/

2010 was scary in a way and absorbed my attention for a few months, I thought I had skin cancer. This turned out not to be the case, but it did re-focus my attention to more important issues in my life. One of the 'issues' was focusing on family and friends, doing the things that families do together. Once I learned that there was no cancer, can I say RELIVED in a big way?

Anyhow, from time to time, I will be visiting the forum to check in. Have a great 2011!

Drumrunner

Drumrunner~

Welcome back and I'm so glad you checked in!!!!

Family should always take the front seat in live and I'm so glad to hear that your tests came back negative for skin cancer. Pop in from time to time and keep us updated on how you are doing.

Jori

Archived