MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Our house saga

Carie

Hello! I apologize about it taking so long for me to update....lets see...we had an appraiser come out. We did well, other than the $4k that he took off for "undesirable neighbors". Yeah. We get screwed again. Anyway, dh didn't think we could have enough equity to call a realtor...however, a friend pulled some strings and got dh a meeting with a friend of hers and they said they shouldn't have any trouble selling our place for what we need for payoff and their fee. I am currently running a 2 week ad in 2 local papers and if that doesn't get us some leads then we are hiring the realtor. They want all the surfaces cleared...I admit it, I am a packrat. So far I have cleared 2. I miss my stuff but working on it and looking forward to the goal. It will be fine :)

My brother "cornered" my ds#2, he is 11, at our mailbox the other day. Bad mouthed dh and such. Greg (ds) was so upset so now I won't be sending the kids to get the mail....add that to the list of things we don't feel comfortable doing at our own home.

Dh's grandfather is ill. We found out via facebook :( Dh's father didn't bother to pick up the phone and call. We live about 2.5 hrs. from there, but you would think that he could call? Guess not. It seem like grandpa is doing better.

I hope that all of you are doing well. I'm getting ready to catch up posts :) Have a good weekend!

Blessings,

Carie

Archived